Make: Latulippe Guitars
Model: OM #16
Price: € 4400.00
Latulippe OM 016
Handmade in the small village of Saint-Calixte, near Montreal (Canada) by luthier VINCENT LATULIPPE - see his webpage for bio -
The Sequoia/spruce top OM is a versatile instrument.
The sound is well balanced, with clarity on the high-end of the spectrum and has deep basses. It takes well heavy strumming as well as smooth fingerstyle.
It has a quick and sensitive response. The neck is very comfortable and the action spot on . It has two small dings on the top from being on exhibits.
It has a K&K Pure mini pickup.
It comes with a Gator hardshell case or a Boblen deluxe hardcase.
- Top : Flame sequoia with Sitka spruce center
- Bracing : Fir
- Back and sides : Figured bubinga
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck shape : between C and D
- Fretboard : Rosewood
- Radius: 14"
- Tuners : Graphtech Ratio
- Electronics : passive K&K Pure Mini
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge pins: Rosewood
- Frets: Jescar EVO gold 0.080w 0.035h
- Nuts/saddles : Bone
- Bindings : Flame maple
- Rosette: Sequoia Burl
- Inlays: Brass
- Headstock: Sequoia burl
- Heel cap: Rosewood
- Finish: Nitrocellulose natural gloss
- Scale lenght : 25 ½ in.
- Body width: 15 in.
- Body lenght : 3 ¾ in.
- Body depth at bottom : 4 3/16 in.
- Body depth at heel : 3 ¾ in.
-Neck/body joint : at 14th fret
- Neck joint: Spanish heel
- Neck width at nut : 1 ¾ in
- Neck width at body : 2 ¼ in.
- Neck thickness at 1st fret : 0.790 in.
- Neck thickness t 9th fret : 0.840 in.
- Weight : approx 4.7 lbs
- Gator GC-APX or Boblen deluxe hardcase
Ships from Quebec, Canada
Accepts Local Pickup: yes
Accepts Shipping: yes
€ 100.00 to Canada€ 300.00 to Everywhere
Publication date: Oct 4, 2016
Seller: Bruno's Fine Guitars
Joined Guitars Exchange: Jan 27, 2016
+ - Return Policy We have a 24 hour approval period on our guitars. If not satisfied, we will refund your money upon return of the instrument in the same condition as it was shipped out. Customer pays all shipping, insurance and bank charges and a 6% restocking fee